Friday, September 14, 2012

H&M, finally!

Malaysia's first ever H&M is opening next week and I'm soooo excited.



I plan to be there before their doors open (kiasu) and I'm sure one million other girls will probably do the same.

The local website is already up so you can browse through their items, with prices indicated. But what I most like about their website is the Dressing Room, where you can dress up models in your favourite look. It's highly customisable - you can change the model's face, their hairstyle, tuck in the shirts, unzip the cardi, roll up the sleeves, etc. Needless to say I've been spending way too much time playing with the Dressing Room. Below are some of my favourite creations.


Casual, work and glam *hearts* So I plan to try on exactly the stuff above and hope it turns out still awesome on a shorter person


These are rather yummy too, but the printed skirt (first pix) and jersey top (last pix) are not on the website yet. Hope we get them in stores soon!

I'm wondering whether there's some special pre-opening thingy next Friday. Suppose I could just walk by and see if there's anything going on. Then perhaps if I ask nicely, they may just let me in. Then I can avoid all the crazy girls on Saturday and actually find dresses/tops/pants in my size! Ah, that should be my reward for refraining from shopping at Zara so that I could spend it all in H&M ;)

0 comments: