Monday, October 31, 2005

it's a hap-hap-happy day!

Working today is a waste of time. I don't even know why I'm here.

Oh wait, I do know. I gotta finish up this top secret thing...shh. It's almost done anyway. Just waiting for the other party to revert with comments. In between the ding dong-ing, I've actually got quite a fair bit of time on my idle hands. Which is why the bad girl is blogging during office hours :P

There's only 2 working days this week and so as predicted months ago, half the town population would be away for the whole week. I'm not complaining. Traffic's excellent. Fewer morons on the road. Minimal phone calls and no 20 new emails after lunch break. Also to my great joy, there's still a stack load of toilet tissue at this hour. On normal days the stock would've been depleted some 2 hrs ago, and I would be forced to dash (coz I'm a JIT sorta person) all the way back to my office (which is on the other end of the building) and rummage my drawer for the packet of soft 4-ply tissue. Alternatively, dash to the ladies downstairs and roadkill several smokers in the stairwell while at it. Anyway, enuf toilet drama.

I personally don't fancy taking a day off on days like these. Why ar? Bekos har, all the bosses not around. Customers oso not around. Come in here and shake leg for a few hours, OK ma. Can save my leaves for days when I truly need them (like to get away from fire-breathing bosses). I guess my colleagues also share the same sentiments coz they're around too!

Till Wednesday. Adios!

0 comments: