Thursday, October 27, 2005

Women on the road (Part 1)

Because I know there'll be more postings on this topic in future.

What a week! And it's only Thursday.

I'm so friggin pissed off. This one hell incompetent of a woman driver banged my car at a traffic light stop. Some cars at the front scooted up a bit and every other car behind followed suit la. We moved probably like 0.5 meter? Suddenly I felt a bump. I looked up in the rearview mirror. No, she wasn't yakking away on the phone, and neither was she so short until she can't see over the top of the steering wheel. So why la? Forgot you gotta break isit?

Traffic light turned green, so I signalled to the left to stop our cars at the side so as not to obstruct traffic. As I make my way towards the curb, this kanasai perempuan casually drove pass me!! WTF?? That bitch!! Your mother teach you to just drive away after you bang someone's car isit?? Now, I'm admittedly ill-equipped to handle situations like this. Do I chase after her? Or do I go down and inspect my car first before I decide whether it's worth it to chase her? Or should I just go straight to the nearest police station and put her car plate number on the blacklist? I'm in no mood to go on a neck-breaking bloody car chase, so I let it be. The damage couldn't be much coz it didn't feel like a 9.9 on the Richter scale. I was right. The paint on my bumper cracked and some from hers got attached.

But the ultimate morality question is, which human with a brain and conscience just drive away like that?? I'm a reasonable person and usually not fierce. And I can totally understand how women can be lousy drivers, in general. At least get down from your car and apologise for dreaming away while you're driving/being an ass driver coz you got kopi-o licence/whatever. You fuck up, you apologise. It's that simple. Don't they teach you this in school?? No manners...

People, watch out for a metallic silver Honda WGL 1055. There's a bitch behind the wheels. Give her the universal finger sign while at it.

Hey lady, if I EVER EVER see your CB face again, you can be sure that I'll walk over and ask how your mother/grandfather is doing!

0 comments: