Monday, January 23, 2006

i want to bla bla

I've been such a slacker in updating my blog. As usual, I've got tons of excuses for everything... lazy la, busy la, no mood la, whatever la.

Just got back from Koh Samui last last Sunday. I promise I'll blog about it or at least post some cun pictures. It was a company retreat so we took two days off last last week to boogie by the beach over the weekends.

I think everyone suffered some form of karma backlash last week coz it has been a long time since the office was bright and perky around 11pm. This is what my sleeping timechart looked like last week:

Mon: 1am-7am (technically a Tues oredi, but a day doesn't end until I sleep, so there)
Tues: 12.30am-7.30am
Wed: 1am-7.15am
Thurs: 2.30am-7.30am
Fri: 10.30pm-9.30am..... SNOREee.....

And this is on top of the sleep we totally ignored in the land that's always alive. Tired wei.


********

Yesterday I went to my bro's gf's colleague's wedding. Lucky bugger fell ill and I had to be the replacement. Trust me, he's more glad that he's sick and avoided the whole mingle with gf's colleagues thingy. It was OK, considering I know not anyone there and they were all very very nice. As all Chinese wedding dinner goes, it finished late. Not late late but late enuf for a day before a work day.

I must say tho that I'm bloody amazed by my bro's gf's manager (or something). He is like THE ultimate ladies' man. I have NEVER SEEN any one person commanding so much attention from women.


N-E-V-E-R

I don't know if it has anything to do with his semi celebrity status but I'll give it to him, he sure puts on the charm. Calls everyone darling. Don't misunderstand, I'm not speaking in contempt. I'm just so bloody amazed at all the attention he got without asking for any. Like bees to honey.

I definitely think he upstaged the bride.


********

Sighh.... I've got shit load of work but instead of diligently cracking my skulls over how to do this asinine evaluation, here I am blogging nonsense. How to finish like that??

STRESS-nyeeeee....

0 comments: