Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it's alchemy baby

I’m mad addicted to a new game on my phone. It's called Alchemic Phone 7.


An island, ta-dah!

What you do is you combine two elements to create a new element. The game starts you off with the basic air, earth, water and fire elements and you make them react with each other to create other or more complex elements. If you can create 1,521 elements then it would be the World as we know it.


Looks like it'll take me a while to make a Man...maybe I'll need Monkey and Evolution

Have I lost you?

Example: Water + Fire = Smoke + Dust, or Colours + Bleach = White.

Sometimes it's not very scientific at all, like Salt + Sea = Dead Sea. Haha, kinda hilarious isn't it? More often than not, it's bordering on frustration really, when you keep making combinations but it just wouldn't react! But frustration aside, this game actually makes me feel somewhat smart, like when I thought up Perpetuum Mobile *smug*

Well, today I discovered machine, engine, river, lake, pond, island and... Ha-wa-eee ;O) (it's Volcano + Island in case you're curious).



But for now I'll concentrate on creating the Sun. I've been one step away for almost 3 days now! 3 DAYS. Anyone knows how to make a Sun??

*Update*

August 23, 2011
I finally found the Sun dammit! Woohoo!

0 comments: