Monday, March 26, 2007

no more zoom-zoom

I went shopping yesterday, and all I wanna say is.... no more zoom-zoom. Haihhhzzzz. After a few tough weeks, the big-haired bespectacled calculative aunty me finally wrestled the impractical impulsive bimbotic other me to the ground.

Soaked in bloodied defeat.

I blame it all on my economics and finance double majors in uni.

********

Was in a meeting until 630pm-ish and came back into the office round 730pm-ish. Found this in my inbox: "You look so stressed this afternoon," he said. "Get a cosmopolitan on me."

2 things about him:

1) Colleague, different department, very limited contact. Suffice to say I hardly know the guy. In fact, I didn't realise we're on non-work related talking terms.

2) Sometimes he can be nice but I always thot he tend to sound kinda... err... anal, whenever he speaks. (I know, I know, I not nice but that's really what I think ma. Now change la)

2 things about me:

1) Yes, I am a little stressed. But I am woman and I am strong! I don't let something little like stress get me down. Mind over matter... ohmmmm....

2) Even if stress do get me down, I don't wear it on my face. Must maintain macho and look totally in control. Kiasu-ism to the max!! Manatau... FAIL kau kau -___-

Final 2 things:

1) It's funny that I come across as emotionally vulnerable. Like, you know, I needed someone to rescue me.

2) It's nice that someone actually bothered to check. And a someone who I thot was anal some more. (Dear Mr Cosmopolitan, so sorry I think about you that way. I change now OK?)

0 comments: