Thursday, August 23, 2007

n-n-now th-that won’t kill me

It’s days like this when I feel like faking an MC and watch cartoons all day long.

I no longer have the energy to fake a happy voice, what more pretend to be understanding to all the stupid idiosyncrasies of crazy unreasonable demanding clients. I may smile and say thank you but if I’m allowed to be brutally honest, I’ll say f*ck off and die because seriously, I’m not thankful for all this last minute issues that needs to be resolved by tomorrow morning. Your deadline’s so tight it’s tighter than a virgin ass.

Alas, I’m in an industry where calling a client a donkey to his face is a super not promoted behaviour and will be severely dealt with. That’s enough for me to swallow my almost manly ego and meekly say thank you *cough*for ruining my life*cough cough*.

Also, do I, in any way, come across as a bimbo?? Coz today, someone tried to explain to me what an apple is. As if spelling the word and describing it somehow did not get his message across, he felt it necessary to draw a picture of a big juicy apple and colour it bright red. Then he went A is for AP-PUHL.

Haihhhh....no no... he didn’t really do all that, but that’s how I felt during the entire course of his long-winded ramblings.

GRR.... GERAM NYEEE...

Okay... back to work. Yes, I’m crazy. And, I don’t have a life.

0 comments: